We respect the dignity of the individual—including patients, their loved ones, and our employees. We recognize the contribution of every employee and the importance of their own success, the success of the hospice team, and most importantly, to our patients, their loved ones, and our communities. We work hard to set fair work expectations and to communicate them clearly. We want our employees to succeed while working in a healthy work environment.
Our mission is to serve our communities, providing the highest level of care for every patient, every family, every time.
Our Core Values
Compassion: We work from the heart with care and kindness.
- We journey and feel with others, but are not consumed or swallowed up by their situations.
- We are generous and genuine with our words and deeds.
- We are empathetic and sensitive to the needs of others.
Competence: We maintain high standards, are knowledgeable, skilled and dependable.
- We promote advanced education and stay current in our individual areas of expertise
- We develop confidence in our areas of professional expertise.
- We are reliable and dependable.
- We are efficient in our daily work.
- Our competencies allow us to individualize care.
- We are open to new ideas and possibilities for change.
- We welcome opportunities to grow and improve professionally.
Honesty: We honor other’s opinions while being truthful, genuine and trustworthy.
- We strive to be realistic, accurate and courageous in our interactions with others.
- Our self-awareness keeps us mindful of whom we are the role we fill and our willingness to be open when faced with conflicting ideas.
- We honor the opinions of others.
Integrity: We are ethical, fair and just in all of our interactions.
- We strive to be true to ourselves, whole, complete and open to self-growth.
- As a team we are solid, strong and merciful.
- We are unwavering in our commitment to good stewardship of hospice resources and services.
Respect: We appreciate our differences, are tolerant, patient, and nonjudgmental.
- We listen with an open mind and heart.
- We strive to be honest and considerate in our interactions with others.
- We are aware of our own boundaries and honor those of others.
- We meet people where they are and validate them with openness and loving-kindness.