FIVE WISHES – ADVANCE CARE PLANNING WEBINAR
In collaboration with the makers of Five Wishes, Aging With Dignity, Yolo Hospice is hosting a 5-week webinar to assist in completing your Advance Care Directive. In collaboration with the makers of Five Wishes, Aging With Dignity, Yolo Hospice is hosting a 5-week webinar to assist in completing your Advance Care Directive. Register now.
Five Thursdays starting June 16 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am. There is no charge for this workshop and registration is required. We hope you join us.
To our patients, families, staff, volunteers and communities,
The safety and well-being of our people is our top priority. During this global situation, we have implemented safety measures throughout our organization. We are still open and we are still here to help you however we can. We have created some resources that we hope will help.
Please call us if you have any questions at 530-758-5566.
Wishing you health and well-being.
It’s time to live more fully
- Yolo Hospice received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for our community-based palliative care and hospice program in 2018. We are the first in Yolo County and third in Northern California to receive this seal for community-based palliative and hospice programs.
- Yolo Hospice are the only end-of-life care provider in the Sacramento Valley that belongs to the esteemed National Partnership for Hospice Innovation.
- The organization is among the first established hospices in California, and have the longest regional track record as experts in caring for people with a life limiting illness.
- Four of Yolo Hospice's key quality scores exceed the State of California and national averages.
- The most recent phyiscian satisfaction survey shows that out of 160 of our referring physicians, 100% are satisfied with the care Yolo Hospice provided to their patients.
- Yolo Hospice's bereavement program consistently scores among the top in the nation.
- 100% of Yolo Hospice's philanthropic support is spent on charity care and uncompensated programming and support for patients and families.
- We practice respect for cultural differences. We are LGBT-friendly and welcome people of all orientations and backgrounds.
- We were named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work by the Sacramento Business Journal.
- We have 4-stars with the national We Honor Veterans program.