Yolo Hospice is one of the Sacramento Business Journals Best Places to Work . Our career opportunities are listed below.
Open Career Opportunities:
To apply for any of these career opportunities, please apply through Indeed or send your resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Human Resources
1909 Galileo Court, Suite A
Davis, CA 95618
For general questions about employment with Yolo Hospice email the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are nurses, doctors, social workers, spiritual care counselors, hospice aides, bereavement specialists, administrative and technical professionals, all united by our mission and core values. We are a proud and exceptional team that strives to provide the best hospice care to those that need us the most. We care to make a positive difference in the communities we serve: Colusa, Sacramento, Solano, Sutter, and Yolo Counties.
Benefits We Provide
At Yolo Hospice, we provide more than a salary. Our employees receive a Total Rewards package consisting of the following plan options:
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental plans such as legal insurance, short term disability, cancer and additional hospital and accidental plans.
Career Enrichment and Work/Life Benefits
We appreciate the commitment and dedication of each employee’s assignment…it is important! We also recognize that work/life balance is essential and, therefore, we work together to support each employee by offering:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible work schedule based on assignment
- Ongoing Education/Training based on assignment
- Healthy Living guides and updates to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Opportunities to have fun as we celebrate and recognize your special days or achievements with us!
Yolo Hospice does not currently have any open opportunities for Student or Internship. For general questions about employment at Yolo Hospice, email the HR department at email@example.com.